March 2 Ezra Holdings Limited
* Announcement In Relation To Emas Chiyoda Subsea Limited
* Board of directors of EMAS Chiyoda Subsea decided to
commence ECS chapter 11 filing which it believes to be in best
interest of all ECS' stakeholders
* Refer to article titled "creditor may drop winding-up
action against EMAS AMC" published in Business Times on 28 feb
* Co "understands from ECS that EMAS Marine Base Llc has
defaulted on its payment obligation in relation to its
acquisition of a spoolbase in Ingleside"
* Company understands from ECS that claims made by Necotrans
Singapore Pte Ltd against EMAS-AMC pte ltd has been settled
* Also refer to article titled "ezra's trading halts do
little to serve investors" published in straits times on 2 march
* "Reiterates that Bibby Offshore's claims are against ECS,
which company does not control"
* "Company has no dispute with Bibby Offshore"
* In event claims are made against company in relation to
any guarantees company will face an immediate going concern
* Group will continue its on-going initiatives to review all
options to restructure its businesses
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: