June 1 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc :
* Facebook at annual shareholders meeting says based on preliminary results, proposals 3 through 7 have been rejected by shareholders
* Facebook Inc- proposals rejected at annual shareholders meeting include proposals on an independent chair and a gender pay equity report
* Proposals on fake news and lobbying report at annual shareholder meeting rejected by shareholders
* Proposal regarding change in stockholder voting at the annual shareholder meeting rejected by shareholders
* Facebook- At shareholders meeting, each of 8 nominees been elected to Board of Directors, including Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Reed Hastings
* Facebook at annual meeting -"Earliest that we would talk about implementing the Class C and paying the actual 2:1 dividend would be sometime in 2018"
* Not aggresively monetizing VR products for the next five or more years -Mark Zuckerberg Further company coverage: