1 Min Read
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Farmland Partners Inc
* Reports results for the quarter and year ended december 31, 2016 and announces operating revenues of $31.0 million, earnings per share of $0.09 and affo per share of $0.58 for 2016
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $42 million to $47 million
* Q4 adjusted FFO per share $0.36
* "Expects that farm rents will be flat or will modestly increase nationwide in 2017"
* Some regions, like corn belt, may see modest declines in rents, which will be offset by increases in rents in other areas in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: