BRIEF-Becton Dickinson to buy Bard for $24 billion
* Deal immediately accretive and expected to generate high single-digit accretion to adjusted EPS in fiscal year 2019 to Becton Dickinson
April 18 Fatfish Internet Group Ltd
* Fatfish subsidiary acquires stake in M'sian listed co Plabs-FFG
* Fatfish Ventures Sdn. Bhd has acquired a 7.7% shareholding in PETERLABS HOLDINGS BERHAD
* Purchase consideration of plabs shares is valued at a$1.36 million
* Purchase of Plabs stake was funded by non-recourse debt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 23 Becton Dickinson and Co will acquire C R Bard Inc in a $24 billion deal that will give shareholders of the target about 15 percent of the combined entity, the two medical technology companies said on Sunday.