Feb 27 (Reuters) - Fbd Holdings Plc
* FY eur 11m profit before tax from continuing operations, including a one-time pension gain of eur 7m
* Full year combined operating ratio ("cor") of 99% helped by both our own strong underwriting actions and benign winter weather
* Gross written premium of eur 362m, driven by a reduction in broker business,
* Improved risk selection and price adequacy driving a lower loss ratio
* Well positioned to make further progress during 2017
* Group is now well positioned to begin to deliver sustainable shareholder returns through growth in book value.
* Sees Brexit as significant headwind to otherwise strong Irish economic prospects
* 2017 group is targeting continued steady improvement of its key measure, cor, in target range of mid to high nineties.
* Group's economic capital is within its target range of 110-130% of scr. Further company coverage: (Reporting By Conor Humphries)