Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 12 Female Health Co :
* The Female Health Company / Veru Healthcare announces successful stage 1 of the clinical trial to evaluate bioequivalence between Tamsulosin DRS and FLOMAX®
* Planned NDA filing under 505(b)(2) regulatory pathway on track
* Results from stage 1 of be trial demonstrated that Tamsulosin DRS may have an improved safety profile
* In stage 2 of BE clinical trial, Tamsulosin DRS will be tested in a larger number of subjects versus FLOMAX
* Expected NDA approval would be sometime in second half of 2018 for Tamsulosin DRS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.