May 3 Fidelity National Financial Inc
* Reports first quarter 2017 results with $917 million book value of portfolio company investments, or $13.80 per share
* Q1 earnings per share $0.01
* Q1 revenue $328 million versus $329 million
* Q1 same store sales fell 4 percent
* Fidelity national financial inc -" q1 was relatively quiet on monetization front as we prepare for exchange of fnfv tracking stock in q3" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 3-Hawkish Bank of England sends sterling above $1.30
LONDON, June 29 Sterling rose above $1.30 for the first time in five weeks on Thursday, with investors taking stock of increasing signs the Bank of England is looking at tightening monetary policy.