PRESS DIGEST- British Business - June 28
June 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 4 First Majestic Silver Corp
* First Majestic reports first quarter financial results
* Q1 revenue rose 4 percent to $69.1 million
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.02 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share $0.02
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* First Majestic Silver Corp qtrly silver equivalent production decreased 3% to 4.3 million ounces
* First Majestic Silver Corp qtrly silver production decreased 4% to 2.7 million ounces Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy, a unit of BP Plc, will invest some $1.2 billion in the South American country this year, a company spokesman said on Tuesday, down from the $1.4 billion that the company had announced for 2016.