Mondelez says has tech problems, unclear if from cyberattack
ZURICH, June 27 Food group Mondelez International said employees in different regions were experiencing technical problems but it was unclear whether this was due to a cyberattack.
April 17 First Pacific Co Ltd :
* Proposed merger between NLEX Corporation and Tollways Management Corporation
* Aggregate monetary consideration for all TMC common shares should amount to approximately php6.3 billion
* Under merger, egis will transfer 49,400 TMC common shares to NLEX in exchange for 133,380 NLEX common shares
* TMC shareholders participating in merger shall transfer their TMC common shares to NLEX in exchange for 2.7 NLEX common shares for 1 TMC common share
* Upon merger effective date, NLEX shall be deemed to have acquired all assets and assumed all liabilities of tmc
* Accordingly, TMC and NLEX are indirect subsidiaries of group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday agreed to hear New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's bid to revive a state statute legalizing sports betting that was struck down by lower courts as a violation of federal law.