Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
Feb 21 First Solar Inc-
* First Solar Inc announces fourth quarter & full year 2016 financial results
* Q4 gaap loss per share $6.92
* Q4 sales $480 million versus I/B/E/S view $412.8 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.97 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 non-gaap earnings per share $1.24
* Maintain non-gaap 2017 eps guidance
* First Solar Inc sees 2017 shipments of 2.4 gw to 2.6 gw
* Sees 2017 net sales $2.8 billion to $2.9 billion
* First Solar Inc sees 2017 gaap loss per share $0.80 to $0.05
* First Solar Inc says Q4 was impacted by pre-tax charges of $729 million, primarily related to previously announced restructuring actions
* First Solar Inc says cash and marketable securities at end of q4 decreased slightly to $2.0 billion from $2.1 billion in prior quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.