MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 24
DUBAI, May 24 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 7 Fitbit Inc
* Fitbit announces changes to leadership team
* Company takes additional steps towards creating a more focused and efficient operating model
* Fitbit Inc - company has promoted vice president of engineering, Samir Kapoor, to senior vice president of device engineering
* Fitbit - departure of two executives by end of month: woody scal, chief business officer, and Tim Roberts, executive vice president, interactive
* Fitbit Inc - efforts to reorganize its business to "reignite growth and return to profitability"
* Fitbit will formally align around two areas of focus: consumer health and fitness and enterprise health
* Says consumer health and fitness will focus on delivering a streamlined set of health and fitness devices, entering new markets
* Fitbit - enterprise health to expand on company's "early successes" in working with insurance companies, employers, health systems, healthcare partners Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Trade Desk announced pricing of follow-on offering of 4.32 million shares of class a common stock by certain selling stockholders at price to public of $52/share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: