1 Min Read
July 11 (Reuters) - Fitch:
* Affirms Republic of Congo at 'CCC'
* fitch says has affirmed Republic of Congo's long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings (IDRs) at 'CCC'
* Fitch on Republic of Congo - country ceiling has been affirmed at 'B+' and short-term foreign- and local-currency IDRs at 'B'
* Fitch says republic of Congo's rating reflects large fiscal & external deficits caused by a limited policy response to fall in oil prices among other factors
* fitch on Congo - Fitch expects tight financing conditions brought about by drop in oil prices in 2014 to persist over coming two years Source text for Eikon: