1 Min Read
March 23 (Reuters) -
* China's policy targets to add to imbalances in short term
* GDP growth target for 2017 was set at "about 6.5%", compared with 6.5%-7.0% growth target for 2016
* Expect GDP growth to remain strong at 6.3% in 2017
* Leverage across economy will continue to rise over coming year, although we expect pace of increase to slow
* Fitch on China says economy currently has "strong momentum"
* Efforts to keep economy growing at its current pace would build financial risks Source text for Eikon: