1 Min Read
March 6 (Reuters) - Fitch:
* Fitch says "near-term outlook for growth in advanced countries has improved despite persistent political uncertainties"
* Fitch says "advanced country growth is expected to pick up to 1.9% in 2017 and 2% in 2018 from 1.6% in 2016"
* Fitch - In Eurozone re-emergence of concerns about fragmentation of currency-bloc could result in tighter credit conditions, significantly reduced growth
* Fitch - Now expects US FED to raise rates three times this year and by a total of seven times over 2017 and 2018
* Fitch- "Bank of Japan has held short-term interest rates steady at -0.1% and we no longer expect further cuts into more negative territory" Source text for Eikon: