1 Min Read
March 14 (Reuters) - Fitch:
* Fitch says "Scottish independence would increase risks for UK rating"
* Believe Scottish independence would have adverse effects on UK public finances and economy and so would be credit negative for UK
* Fitch says Scottish independence would lead to an increase in ratio of UK government debt to GDP
* A second scottish independence referendum that resulted in vote for independence would be a negative credit shock for UK economy, public finances
* Fitch says "A Scottish referendum before then could distract from and complicate UK's negotiations with EU" Source text for Eikon: