Feb 23 Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd:
* Fonterra confirms 2016/17 forecast farmgate milk price
* Fonterra co-operative confirmed the forecast farmgate milk
price of $6.00 per kgms announced in November
* "Fonterra also announced that it would increase the
monthly advance rate it pays to farmers."
* "Global outlook for dairy remains positive"
* When combined with forecast EPS range for 2017 of 50 to 60
cents, total pay-out available to farmers in current season is
forecast to be $6.50 -$6.60 before retentions
* "The advance rate for february, paid in march, has
increased to $4.85 per kgms."
* Originally expected to be down 7 per cent for the season,
New Zealand collections forecast has now improved to a five per
cent decline on last season
* "Global dairy update for Feb reported that the
co-operative's New Zealand milk collections were showing signs
* Fonterra also announced that it would increase the monthly
advance rate it pays to farmer
* All figures in NZ$
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: