June 26 (Reuters) - Natixis/Dalenys:
* Natixis announces the signature of an agreement to acquire 50.04% of the capital of Dalenys at a price of 9 euros/share
* Acquisition will be financed out of Natixis’ own funds
* Estimated impact for 100% of the acquisition on Natixis Core Tier One capital ratio at end-March 2017 is around -10 bps.
* This announcement confirms Natixis’ strategic ambition to become one of the European leaders in the payments industry, particularly for merchant services.
* The acquisition of Dalenys strengthens Natixis’ range of payment solutions for E-retailers on a fast-growing market with transaction volume in Europe in excess of 500 billion euros, adds Natixis in a statement
* Dalenys offers Payment Marketing solutions that aim to increase revenues for online and point-of-sale merchants