Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
March 9 Freshpet Inc:
* Freshpet, Inc reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Q4 sales $34.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $34.2 million
* Freshpet Inc - to exceed net sales of $153 million for 2017, an increase of approximately 15%, with an increased rate of growth throughout year
* Says to exceed adjusted EBITDA of $16 million for 2017, a decrease of approximately 10% versus prior year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)