March 2 Gam Holding AG:
* Announces changes in the board of directors
* Proposes to re-elect Hugh Scott-Barrett to the board and elect him as chairman
* Proposes to re-elect Diego du Monceau, Nancy Mistretta, Ezra S. Field and Benjamin Meuli
* Proposes to elect David J. Jacob as new member of the Board of Directors
* Johannes A. de Gier has decided to retire and not stand for re-election to board of directors at upcoming Annual General Meeting scheduled for April 27, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Fitch Rates Reopening of Regency Centers' Sr. Unsecured Notes due 2027 & 2047 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings rates the reopening of Regency Centers, L.P.'s 3.6% and 4.4% senior unsecured notes due 2027 and 2047 'BBB+'. The $175 million 2027 and $125 million 2047 notes were priced at 100.379% and 100.784% of the principal amounts to yields 3.552% and 4.352% or a 135 and 160 basis point spread over the benchmark rate, respectively. Regency Centers, L.P. is the operating partnership of Regency Centers Corp.