May 26 Garmin Ltd
* Garmin to appeal ITC initial determination
* Garmin disagrees with initial determination and will seek
review by ITC, which is expected to issue a final determination
in August 2017.
* ALJ recommends a fine in amount of $37 million
* Ruling does not impact in any way Garmin products with
clearvü sonar functionality, which have been on market since
* Administrative law judge at ITC made an initial
determination in enforcement proceeding brought by navico, inc.
* "even if affirmed by itc, ruling has no impact on garmin's
customers or dealers"
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: