1 Min Read
May 26 (Reuters) - Garmin Ltd
* Garmin to appeal ITC initial determination
* Garmin disagrees with initial determination and will seek review by ITC, which is expected to issue a final determination in August 2017.
* ALJ recommends a fine in amount of $37 million
* Ruling does not impact in any way Garmin products with clearvü sonar functionality, which have been on market since 2016
* Administrative law judge at ITC made an initial determination in enforcement proceeding brought by navico, inc. against Garmin
* "even if affirmed by itc, ruling has no impact on garmin's customers or dealers" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: