BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
March 2 GCP Applied Technologies Inc:
* GCP Applied Technologies reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* GCP Applied Technologies Inc qtrly net sales $332.9 million versus $332.5 million
* GCP Applied Technologies Inc qtrly earnings per share $0.05
* GCP sees full year 2017 net sales growth of 4pct to to 6pct
* GCP sees full year 2017 capital expenditures equal to or less than 4 percent of sales
* GCP sees full year 2017 adjusted eps $1.48 to $1.57
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $1.60 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.