BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
May 9 Gcp Applied Technologies Inc
* GCP Applied Technologies reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted loss per share $0.06
* Q1 loss per share $0.35 from continuing operations
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly sales $225.3 million versus. $237.7 million
* Sees FY 2017 net sales constant currency growth of 5 pct to 8 pct
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted EBIT $145 million to $160 million
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted EPS $0.71 to $0.88
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted free cash flow $40 million to $50 million
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.53 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 revenue view $1.33 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.