1 Min Read
March 30 (Reuters) - General Electric Co:
* GE CEO Jeff Immelt says maintaining healthy US-China relationship is most important geopolitical issue today
* GE CEO Jeff Immelt says U.S. still has much to gain from globalization
* GE's CEO Immelt, discussing climate change, says in the case of GE "we actually do believe in science"
* GE CEO Jeff Immelt says if tax reform is not achieved, people are going to get "thrown out" in the next election
* GE CEO Immelt says if a Republican-led government cannot achieve tax reform, "why have the Republican Party" Further company coverage: