1 Min Read
April 24 (Reuters) - Gentrack Group Ltd-
* Has acquired Blip Systems A/S and agreed to acquire Ca Plus Ltd, subject to final closing conditions
* Acquisitions are funded by drawdown of debt facilities, with year-end debt expected to be in line with 1.5x ebitda guidance.
* Acquisitions expected to contribute marginally to eps in fy17, to be accretive from fy18 and contribute to doubling airport division ebitda by fy19
* Has acquired 79.81% of Blip Systems A/S from a private equity vendor for NZ$8.4mln with a three year earn out on remaining 20.19% held by management
* Gentrack has agreed to acquire 75% of Ca Plus Limited from its founder for EUR7.5mln Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: