Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 8 Gibson Energy Inc
* Gibsons reports financial results for first quarter 2017 and pending retirement of CEO
* Says announces pending retirement of its president and Chief Executive Officer, Stewart Hanlon
* Gibson Energy Inc says board commenced a search and hopes to be in a position to announce new president and CEO in near term
* Gibson Energy - Qtrly loss per share $0.07
* Gibson Energy Inc says Hanlon will continue in his current role until his successor has joined Gibsons Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.