UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 26
June 26 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 15 points at 7,439 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.20 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Feb 22 Glanbia Plc
* Adjusted earnings per share 87.66 cent, up 11.2% on prior year, constant currency (up 10.8% reported);
* EBITA from wholly owned business eur 305.1 million, up 12.5% on prior year, constant currency (up 12.6% reported)
* Recommended final dividend of 7.94 cent per share, an increase of 10% on prior year.
* On a pro‐forma* basis glanbia expects the adjusted eps of the continuing group to grow between 7% ‐ 10% constant currency in 2017.
* EBITA margins from wholly owned business 10.7%, up 90 bps on prior year, constant currency and reported; Further company coverage: (Reporting By Conor Humphries)
June 26Mianyang Fulin Precision Machining Co Ltd :