1 Min Read
June 21 (Reuters) - Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
* Says entered into a licensing agreement with boston-based APC Therapeutics Inc
* Says licenses small molecule oncology compound from APC Therapeutics to expand immuno-oncology portfolio
* Compound has potential to be used as a monotherapy or in combination with approved therapies to address unmet needs in cancer treatment.
* Co will license product from apc therapeutics, manage clinical development including regulatory filings & commercialization worldwide
* APC Therapeutics will receive development milestones and sales royalty payments. Source text: (bit.ly/2rBip8Z) Further company coverage: