Australia shares climb on financials, materials; NZ ends at record high
June 29 Australian shares rose to their highest closing level in two weeks with banks and miners pushing the index higher, mirroring solid gains on Wall Street.
May 8 Greentown China Holdings Ltd:
* Sellers, each being a unit of co, enters into Yinshi disposal agreement and Litao disposal agreement with China investment development
* Total consideration for Yinshi disposal and Litao disposal are approximately rmb1,785 mln and rmb1,691 mln
* Expects to record an estimated gain of about rmb1.26 billion
* Agreement in relation to disposal of entire equity interest in Greentown Yinshi and Hangzhou Litao by Yinshi Seller Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PRELIM. Q2 REVENUE 9.8 MILLION ZLOTYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)