Trump says he is 'very supportive' of Senate healthcare bill
WASHINGTON, June 22 U.S. President Donald Trump said he supported a Republican healthcare bill to replace Obamacare that was unveiled in the Senate on Thursday.
May 2 Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc
* Hannon Armstrong announces Q1 2017 GAAP earnings per share of $0.14 and core earnings per share of $0.32
* Q1 revenue rose 16 percent
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.14
* Q1 core earnings per share $0.32
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 22 European Union leaders will decide this autumn where to move EU banking and medicines agencies that they are pulling out of London due to Brexit, using a voting system some liken to the Eurovision song contest.