Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
April 7 Haverty Furniture Companies Inc:
* Havertys reports sales for first quarter
* Q1 same store sales rose 1.6 percent
* Q1 sales $200.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $203.2 million
* Haverty Furniture Companies Inc - on a comparable store basis, sales for quarter rose 1.6%
* Haverty Furniture Companies Inc - written comparable store sales for quarter increased 1.0% over last year's Q1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.