May 2 HCA Holdings Inc-
* HCA reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $1.74
* Q1 revenue $10.62 billion versus i/b/e/s view $10.76 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.76 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly same facility equivalent admissions increased 1.6 percent, while same facility admissions increased 1.2 percent
* HCA Holdings Inc sees 2017 revenues $43.0 to $44.0 billion
* Qtrly same facility revenue per equivalent admission increased 1.7 percent
* HCA Holdings Inc sees fy 2017 capital expenditures approximately $2.9 billion
* HCA Holdings Inc sees 2017 eps (diluted) $ 7.20 to $7.60 per diluted share
* HCA Holdings Inc sees 2017 capital expenditures approximately $2.9 billion
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $7.35, revenue view $43.27 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* HCA Holdings Inc - 2017 guidance includes full-year earnings for company's oklahoma facilities which are under agreement to be sold.
* HCA Holdings Inc - 2017 guidance for eps (diluted) includes an estimated $150 million income tax benefit, or $0.40 per diluted share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.