Feb 27 (Reuters) - Hong Kong Exchanges And Clearing Ltd :
* FY profit attributable HK$5.77 billion versus HK$7.96 billion
* FY revenue and other income HK$11.12 billion versus HK$13.38 billion
* Board recommends a final dividend of $2.04 per share, resulting in full-year dividend of $4.25 per share
* FY average daily number of derivatives contracts traded on the futures exchange 463,841, up 18 percent
* FY average daily volume of metals contracts traded on LME (lots) 618,627 versus 670,189
* "Will continue to broaden our connectivity scheme to cover other asset classes in order to capture opportunities arising from RMB's internationalisation"
* "Looking ahead into rest of 2017, operating environment for financial markets is expected to remain challenging"
* "Now preparing for launch of our qianhai commodities trading platform"
* "Capital markets in 2017 are likely to be volatile"
* "LME decided to introduce caps on warehouse charges, effective 1 April 2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: