Feb 27 Hong Kong Exchanges And Clearing Ltd
* FY profit attributable HK$5.77 billion versus HK$7.96
* FY revenue and other income HK$11.12 billion versus
* Board recommends a final dividend of $2.04 per share,
resulting in full-year dividend of $4.25 per share
* FY average daily number of derivatives contracts traded on
the futures exchange 463,841, up 18 percent
* FY average daily volume of metals contracts traded on LME
(lots) 618,627 versus 670,189
* "Will continue to broaden our connectivity scheme to cover
other asset classes in order to capture opportunities arising
from RMB's internationalisation"
* "Looking ahead into rest of 2017, operating environment
for financial markets is expected to remain challenging"
* "Now preparing for launch of our qianhai commodities
* "Capital markets in 2017 are likely to be volatile"
* "LME decided to introduce caps on warehouse charges,
effective 1 April 2017"
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: