1 Min Read
March 2 (Reuters) - Hongkong Land Holdings Ltd
* FY profit after tax attributable to shareholders $847.8 million versus $904.5 million
* FY revenue $1.99 billion versus $1.93 billion
* In the residential sector improved profits are expected to be offset by lower contributions from other regions
* "Group's commercial portfolio is expected to continue generating stable returns in 2017."
* Directors are recommending a final dividend of US¢13.00 per share
* "In the group's residential business a higher contribution from mainland china is expected to be offset by lower profits from Singapore" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: