BRIEF-Hornby directors says requisitioned resolutions are not in best interests
April 25 Hornby Plc
* Directors unanimously consider that requisitioned resolutions, as put forward by requisitionists, are not in best interests of Co
* Directors unanimously recommend that its shareholders vote against both of requisitioned resolutions to be proposed at requisitioned general meeting
* Following receipt by company of requisition notice, board sought views of its major shareholders.
* Directors intend to vote against each of requisitioned resolutions
* Board received irrevocable undertakings to vote against resolutions representing 53.96 per cent. Of issued ordinary share capital of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Vettel "disgraced himself", says furious Hamilton
June 25 Lewis Hamilton accused Formula One rival Sebastian Vettel of disgracing himself and deliberately driving into his car as a bitter clash between the world championship rivals dominated Sunday's Grand Prix in Azerbaijan.