April 25 (Reuters) - Hornby Plc
* Directors unanimously consider that requisitioned resolutions, as put forward by requisitionists, are not in best interests of Co
* Directors unanimously recommend that its shareholders vote against both of requisitioned resolutions to be proposed at requisitioned general meeting
* Following receipt by company of requisition notice, board sought views of its major shareholders.
* Directors intend to vote against each of requisitioned resolutions
* Board received irrevocable undertakings to vote against resolutions representing 53.96 per cent. Of issued ordinary share capital of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)