July 12 (Reuters) - Humana Inc
* Humana and Oscar Health enter strategic partnership to offer consumer-focused, technology-driven commercial small business health insurance, beginning in Nashville area
* Terms of agreement were not disclosed.
* Says new plans will be available in fall, pending regulatory approval
* under deal,co,Oscar will initially focus on commercial health insurance for small businesses with 50,fewer employees in 9-county Nashville area
* Partnership does not include Oscar's individual insurance products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: