1 Min Read
March 9 (Reuters) - I-cable Communications Ltd:
* Notice from Wharf Holdings was sent to company on 9 March 2017
* Board of Wharf has resolved not to renew any of current funding commitments when they expire
* "Wharf has no intention to increase its shareholding interest in company"
* Wharf resolved not to provide any further funding commitments to any of company and its subsidiaries
* Board has resolved to explore alternative sources of funding and/or advise on any business reorganisation and continuance
* Application has been made by co to stock exchange for resumption of trading in shares with effect from 9:00 a.m. on 10 March 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: