PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 1
May 1 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 22 IAMGOLD Corp-
* IAMGOLD reports strong operating cash flow, up $276 million (721%) in 2016
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.01 from continuing operations
* Q4 revenue rose 6 percent to $252.5 million
* IAMGOLD Corp - attributable gold production, inclusive of joint venture operations, for 2016 was 813,000 ounces, up 7,000 ounces from 2015
* IAMGOLD Corp - attributable gold production, inclusive of joint venture operations, for Q4 2016 was 215,000 ounces, up 16,000 ounces from same prior year period
* IAMGOLD Corp - total cash costs for q4 2016 were $740 per ounce, down 10% from same prior year period.
* IAMGOLD Corp - Q4 2016 all-in sustaining costs were $995 per ounce, 17% lower than q4 2015
* IAMGOLD Corp - qtrly loss per share from continuing operations $0.01
* IAMGOLD Corp - sees 2017 attributable gold production 845,000 oz to 885,000 oz
* IAMGOLD Corp - sees 2017 all-in sustaining costs of $1,000 oz to $1,080 oz
* IAMGOLD Corp - sees 2017 capital expenditures of$250 million, plus or minus 5% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 30 Twenty-First Century Fox Inc is in talks with Blackstone Group LP about submitting an acquisition offer for Tribune Media Co, according to a source familiar with the matter.