1 Min Read
April 13 (Reuters) - Icade SA:
* Icade announces the acquisition of two clinics by Icade Sante
* The two clinics are subject to 12-year leases with no break options
* Icade Sante has now a portfolio of 97 assets, including 4 projects under development.
* Icade Sante acquired Ormeau MSO Polyclinic in Tarbes (Hautes-Pyrenees) from the Medipole Partenaires Group, for a total of 43 million euros ($45.7 million) (including duties)
* Icade Sante acquired Helios disability care home in Saint-Germe (Gers) for 9.7 million euros (including duties), in partnership with the Clinipole Group from Montpellier Source text: bit.ly/2p0PQEc Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9410 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)