MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 30
DUBAI, April 30 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 3 ICT Group Nv:
* ICT group press release: ICT reports revenue increase of 25%, with a 44 pct higher EBITDA
* FY revenue up 25 pct to 89.7 million euros ($94.36 million), 8 pct organic growth
* FY EBITDA increased 44 pct to 10.3 million euros, organically EBITDA was up 5 pct
* Proposed dividend of 0.33 euros per share for year 2016
* FY net result 5.0 million euros versus 3.6 million euros year ago
* ICT expects a further growth in revenue and EBITDA for 2017 compared to 2016 Source text: bit.ly/2lkO13O Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9506 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
ISTANBUL, April 29 Turkey has blocked online encyclopaedia Wikipedia, the telecommunications watchdog said on Saturday, citing a law allowing it to ban access to websites deemed obscene or a threat to national security.