Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 19 Idex Corp:
* Idex reports record orders and sales with double digit earnings growth; raises full year guidance to $4.00 -- $4.10
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $1.03
* Q1 earnings per share $0.99
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.93 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Raises FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share view to $4.00 to $4.10
* Raises q2 earnings per share view to $1.04 to $1.06
* Idex Corp- during Q1 of 2017, company recorded $4.8 million of restructuring costs
* Qtrly sales of $553.6 million were up 10 percent compared with prior year period. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.