1 Min Read
March 23 (Reuters) - IG Group Holdings Plc -
* Q3 revenue of 117.4 million pounds versus. 122.0 million pounds
* Active client numbers were ahead by 13 pct, driven by ongoing success in online marketing
* Q3 revenue per client was down by 15 pct
* Q3 new first trades in period over 20 pct higher than prior year
* "Following a quiet Q3 in financial markets, Q4 has started better for IG"
* As company enters final quarter, none of announced regulatory changes has yet had any impact Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: