1 Min Read
March 27 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd
* Imperial provides update on syncrude incident response
* Confirms that syncrude continues to recover from a fire at its mildred lake upgrader on March 14, 2017
* There are no shipments of synthetic crude from operation at this time.
* Says production is expected to ramp up in stages as damage is repaired and units are ready for restart
* Imperial continues to provide additional technical and logistical expertise to syncrude to assist with recovery efforts
* Timeline and impact of the stages is under evaluation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: