US STOCKS-Wall St rises as bank stocks jump; healthcare vote eyed
* Indexes up: Dow 0.14 pct, S&P 0.19 pct, Nasdaq 0.17 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
Feb 16 Reserve Bank of India:
* India central bank sets cut-off rate of 6.24 percent at 28-day variable rate reverse repo auction
* India cenbank: weighted average rate at 6.24 percent at 28-day variable rate reverse repo auction
* India cenbank: allots 93.67 billion rupees at 28-day variable rate reverse repo auction; gets bids worth 93.67 billion rupees Source text: bit.ly/2ksugqy
* Dow up 0.02 pct, S&P up 0.01 pct, Nasdaq off 0.07 pct (Updates to open)
March 23 Wall Street opened slightly lower on Thursday amid signs that President Donald Trump is struggling to get enough votes to pass a healthcare bill in Congress.