April 19 (Reuters) - Infosys:
* Says statement on U.S. president's latest executive order on H-1B visas
* Says "continue to invest in local communities in which we operate, including hiring local American top talent"
* Deeply committed to helping the U.S. clients leverage technology to transform businesses, empower employees in new ways, become even more competitive
* "It is our endeavor to help clients leverage best U.S. talent together with best global talent, to drive economic growth in US"
* Says "It is our endeavor to ensure U.S. continues to be forefront of innovation" Source text:
Following your query on the US President’s latest executive order on H-1B visas, please find below a statement from Infosys. We are deeply committed to helping US clients leverage technology to transform their businesses, empower their employees in new ways, and become even more competitive. To do this, we continue to invest in the local communities in which we operate, including hiring local American top talent, bringing education and training to our clients to shrink the skills gap in the US, and working with policymakers to foster innovation within states and across the country. It is our endeavor to help clients leverage the best US talent together with the best global talent, to drive economic growth in the US, ensure the US continues to be at the forefront of innovation, and bring skills and education in the new technologies that will transform our world. Further company coverage: