Reuters logo
2 months ago
BRIEF-Innergex Renewable announces commercial operation of two wind farms in France
May 26, 2017 / 5:41 PM / 2 months ago

BRIEF-Innergex Renewable announces commercial operation of two wind farms in France

1 Min Read

May 26 (Reuters) - Innergex Renewable Energy Inc :

* Innergex announces commercial operation of two wind farms in France

* Innergex has a 69.55% interest in wind farms and Desjardins group pension plan owns remaining 30.45%​

* Vaite and Rougemont-1's average annual production is estimated to reach 93,140 mwh and 84,720 mwh respectively​

* In its first full year of operation, 2 wind farms expected to generate revenues and adjusted ebitda of about eur 15.1 million and eur 11.7 million respectively​

* All electricity produced by these 2 wind farms will be sold under ppas at fixed prices for initial 15 years, with electricité de france​ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below