Dow and DuPont reaffirm to close merger in August 2017
June 28 Dow Chemical Co and DuPont on Wednesday reaffirmed their expectation to close their merger in August.
March 3 Insignia Systems Inc
* Q4 loss per share $0.06
* Insignia Systems Inc - total net sales decreased 22.8% to $5.7 million in Q4 2016
* Insignia Systems Inc - expecting a net loss in Q1 driven by reduced revenues
* Insignia Systems Inc - current pops bookings for Q1 2017 are $4.4 million, compared to $5.6 million for Q1 2016
* Insignia Systems Inc - total bookings for pops programs set to run in final three quarters of 2017 is $8.6 million versus $8.4 million
* Insignia Systems Inc - "company decided to discontinue sales of like machine, effective March 31st, 2017"
* Insignia Systems Inc - in 2017, reducing overall costs and implementing a $1 million cost reduction plan
* Insignia Systems Inc - Q1'17 revenue projecting to be below q1'16 - SEC filing
* Insignia Systems Inc - expects new sales opportunities in back half of 2017
* Insignia Systems Inc - projecting a loss for 2017 due to investments necessary to restart revenue growth Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2lBSfis) Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 Electric vehicle charging station maker ChargePoint Inc said on Wednesday it had secured $43 million in financing led by German engineering group Siemens AG, bringing to a close the U.S. company's latest funding round at $125 million.