Dutch parliament says cap on bankers' bonuses should be dropped
AMSTERDAM, June 27 The Dutch parliament voted on Tuesday in a consultative motion to scrap an existing cap on bonuses for workers in the financial services industry.
Feb 22 Insurance Australia Group Ltd :
* Received more than 13,000 claims to date, predominantly motor, from Northern Sydney hailstorm on 18 February 2017
* IAG's natural perils allowance for FY17 is $680 million and company today reported net natural peril claim costs of $420 million for 1H17
* Assumed net cost from event together with further perils in FY17 will be within current perils allowance and available reinsurance cover
* Setting up specialist hail repair units across wollongong, castle hill and chatswood to help assess and repair hail damaged vehicles
* "Additional employees have been allocated to claims and repair management teams" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings rates the reopening of Regency Centers, L.P.'s 3.6% and 4.4% senior unsecured notes due 2027 and 2047 'BBB+'. The $175 million 2027 and $125 million 2047 notes were priced at 100.379% and 100.784% of the principal amounts to yields 3.552% and 4.352% or a 135 and 160 basis point spread over the benchmark rate, respectively. Regency Centers, L.P. is the operating partnership of Regency Centers Corp.