BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
March 2 J Alexanders Holdings Inc:
* J. Alexander's Holdings Inc reports results for fourth quarter and full year of 2016
* Q4 earnings per share $0.18
* Q4 sales fell 3.3 percent to $57.32 million
* Sees 2017 basic EPS of $0.44 - $0.49
* J Alexanders Holdings Inc sees 2017 total revenue $232 million - $234 million
* J Alexanders Holdings Inc sees capital expenditures for 2017 $19mln - $22mln
* J Alexanders Holdings Inc - for J. Alexander's/Redlands Grill restaurants, qtrly average weekly same store sales per restaurant were $113,000, up 1.8pct
* FY2017 earnings per share view $0.57, revenue view $245.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.