March 6 (Reuters) - Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd
* Says 8 MW captive power plant’s waste heat recovery boiler at steel plant division, Siltara had a blast on 2 Mar ,2017
* Says technical and financial damage estimation is under process.
* Says blast resulted in partial damage of the water walls and pressure parts of the boiler and its accessories
* Says there are no casualties and the situation is under control
* Says boiler and its accessories are fully insured and the repairs time is estimated to be 2-3 months
* Says during repairs time the 8 MW WHRB power plant and the 350 TPD sponge iron plant will remain closed Source text: bit.ly/2mLmx7p Further company coverage: