Boeing expands CFO Greg Smith's role
June 28 Boeing Co said on Wednesday its Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will take on additional roles, ahead of the planned retirement of some of its key executives later this year.
April 27 Jean Coutu Group Pjc Inc
* Q4 earnings per share c$0.26
* Qtrly revenues c$789.4 million versus c$706.6 million
* Quarterly dividend increased by 8.3% to $0.13 per share
* During fiscal year 2018, corporation plans to allocate approximately $26.4 million to capital expenditures
* Jean coutu group pjc - in fy 2018, plans to open 13 stores including 8 relocations as well as to complete 20 store renovation and expansion projects
* Q4 earnings per share view c$0.26, revenue view c$576.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stocks down after cyber attack, U.S. healthcare delay * Dollar lowest since November * Bond yields rise on Draghi comments * Gold climbs above 100-day moving average (Updates prices) By Peter Hobson LONDON, June 28 Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar weakened and stock markets were held down by a global cyber attack and delay to U.S. healthcare legislation which fuelled doubts about President Donald Trump's ability to pass stimulus measures.